International Trade Finance
What's International Trade Finance?
This program is for participants who have limited knowledge of the international trade finance business. It provides a robust introduction to the fundamental elements of trade finance services offered by a bank. The course Introduce the trade finance services and products to the participants in a practical way using a set of exercises specially designed for this purpose.
This set of exercises is delivered through studying different documentary credits and documentary collections scenarios. The reason behind that is to be able to deliver the suitable service tailored to each customer in order to maximize the customer and consequently the bank profit and reserving the rights of each.
Why International Trade Finance?
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Introduce the trade finance services and products to the bank clients in a practical way .
- Professionally advise their bank customers to use the most suitable payment tool which secures their trade deals.
- know about international chamber of commerce ICC publications related to trade finance tool.
- Learn what’s meant by Trade Finance; type of shipping documents used in international trade.
- Be able to understand the different types of methods of settlements under the concept of risk ladder;
- Identify types of documentary collections, types of documentary credits and letter of guarantees;
- They will also understand the various delivery terms used in international trade under Incoterms 2020 rules.
- Be able to deliver the suitable service tailored to each customer in order to maximize the customer and consequently the bank profit and reserving the rights of each.
- Identify the risk faced when dealing with trade finance tools and how to mitigate that risk.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Banks and corporates employees working in trade services, corporate banking, business development and marketing departments.
Training Methods That You Can Choose From
Enjoy this program at your premise of choice, with lower costs, and schedule that suits you best.