Peter Skerrit, ACI DC, ACI Diploma, ACI Exam
Committee Member Peter Skerrit and Associates
Peter has spent thirty years in the financial markets as a derivatives trader, financial engineer, author, and trainer, with experience in Europe, The United States, The Middle East, and Africa.
He is an approved trainer for the examinations of the ACI FMA, and has previously served on the International ACI Exam Appeals Committee.
Currently, Peter is a member of the ACI Trainers Contact Group, which meets regularly with ACI Education to discuss syllabus changes and check all new questions that are added to the exam databases of the Dealing and Operations Certificates, as well as the ACI Diploma.
He has led workshops for ACI qualifications in many countries, and candidates receive a majority of Distinction and Merit passes. Beacon Consulting EG signed co-operation agreement with Peter Skerritt & Associates to introduce ACI DC and ACI Diploma in Egypt.
André Anthony Kurten
André holds BCom Honours degree in Financial management and Business Management from UNISA and is a CAIB (SA) with the Institute of Bankers in SA.
André is a Fellow of the South African Institute of Financial Markets and has served as a Governor on the board for over 17 years. He has extensive knowledge of banking, treasury and finance products.
André worked in the treasury at Nedcor for 9 years, where he traded money and bond markets. While at Nedcor, he was instrumental in establishing the interest rate derivative trading desk. André worked at two major interdealer brokers as a Director responsible for Interest rate derivative broking.
André worked at ABSA as Head of their agricultural derivatives trading desk in 1994. During his time at ABSA, André sat on the executive committee of the SA futures Exchange Agricultural Markets Division.
André worked for the SA Futures Exchange for a year as Assistant General Manager responsible for interest rate product development.
The ACI Financial Markets Association recognizes André as a training provider for both the ACI Dealing and Operations Certificate programs.
Andre has been training for 19 years and is extensively traveled having facilitated workshops and training interventions for many of the large multinational financial institutions from introductory to advanced level in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Oman, KSA, Malaysia, China, Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Uganda, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, and South Africa. He consults to a number of companies on treasury product implementation and hedging.
Andre has conducted over 120 ACI Workshops internationally with an outstanding first time pass rate for both the ACI Dealing and Operations certificate.
André authored a book titled “Introduction to Derivatives – A South African Perspective”.
Mina Nasif, CTP, ACI DC, CPT, AMCT
Mina Nasif is a Finance and Treasury Professional who have a dual beneficial profile. Academically, Mina is Certified Treasury Professional since 2008, and one of Top CTP and corporate treasury trainers since 2009 between MENA and GCC countries, CTP Trainer and Treasury Consultant at Beacon Consulting EG since 2014, Mina went through 3 different versions of the Body of Knowledge and engaged in AFP committee that update CTP contents and developing CTP exam contents on behalf of MENA region.
Mina was invited by AFP this year to attend AFP 2018 Annual Conference as CTP qualified advocate Trainer and speaker representing MENA region during AFP Annual Conference and the largest global corporate treasurers gathering at Chicago, Illinois, U.S. Mina able to cover technical training for corporate finance, debt structure and ring fence financing, Cash management and forecasting, trade finance, banking optimal relationship management, financial markets, working capital management, FP&A treasury prospective, treasury KPIs and performance valuation, all aspect related to treasury management.
Beyond the CTP he collects a massive range Treasury training courses to build a solid base training knowledge:
CPT Certified Professional Trainer, Toledo University "U.S."
ACI Dealing Certificate, ACIFMA "U.K."
Treasury Dealing Room Activities, ACT "U.K."
AMCT Treasury Diploma, Association of Corporate Treasurers"U.K."
Practically, Mina had an exposure of a pure 15 years in International Corporate Treasury Management, had worked in 4 countries, and in a well-known name:
Energya Holding, Assistant Cash Manager “Egypt, Algeria”Alexander Nubia Gold Mining, Assistant Treasurer “U.K.”
Coca Cola MAC, Assistant Treasurer “Egypt”Al-Gihaz Holding,
Treasury Manager “Saudi Arabia”
TAQA Arabia, Citadel Capital, Group Treasury Manager
Currently is A Regional Chief Financial Officer Middle East, East Africa, India and UK for Majorel a leading MNC in outsourcing and shared services industry and an independent financial advisor, with around 27 years of experience in the field of Banking and Finance developed at CIB, Olympic Group (leading household appliances company), Palm Hills Developments, a leading real-estate developer, Treasurer of MAGRABI Retail Group the leading eyewear retailer in MENA and Freelance Instructor at ESLSCA Business School and MIU “Misr International University“.
These experiences along with academic background gave him the opportunity to have in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of finance and investment.
He earned his Doctorate in Business Administration “DBA”, with specialisation in Finance, at Ain Shams University. He completed an MBA in Banking & Finance at Arab Academy for Science & Technology - Advanced Management Institute in 2003.
He graduated from the Faculty of Commerce Ain Shams University Business Administration Department 1992.
Ahmed Mansour, MBA
With 20 years of solid experience in the field of IT & Payment Systems, Ahmed is the Chief Information Officer at Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait. Previously, he was the Head of Integration & Blockchain Expert at the Central Bank of Egypt.
He is also a Fintech & Blockchain Speaker & Trainer providing top quality “Fintech” training for Bankers and Financial sector members.
He is also a professional trainer and instructor at several institutions and universities Among his professional milestones; Head of Integration, PM for the RTGS, ACH, CCH, ATM systems, Administration, Design and implementation of Middleware Solution, Digital Financial Services, Blockchain Expert at the Central Bank of Egypt.
Head of the Blockchain Taskforce in Financial Sector, Member of the FinTech task force group, Cryptocurrency task force group, DFC task force group, National FinTech Strategy Taskforce group.
His professional trainings and accreditations are Certified from Hong Kong University for Fintech , Certified Blockchain Expert, MBA in Financial Management, Project Management, TOGAF, ITIL, Leadership & Decision Making (Frankfurt School Of Finance & Management), System Admin, System Solution Design, Future Leaders Program (FLP Alumni of 2016).
In addition, he is independent fintech, block chain, service integration and digital transformation consultant.
Ahmed Ragab Desouky, CA,CPA,MBA,ESAA
Senior Partner - Bakertilly Egypt
Mr. Ahmed Ragab Senior Partner, has more than 22 years of experience in a wide variety of industries, including financial institutions, Oil and Gas and Real Estate in addition to advisory services backed up with a long experience in the field of accounting and auditing of both national & multi-national companies of various activities in Egypt, UAE, Canada and USA with specialisation in the application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Summary of his exposure is listed below:
- Working in various countries across the globe in Egypt, UAE, USA and Canada.
- Handled portfolios with more than 60 clients in variety of industries including Banking, Oil and Gas, Real Estate and Telecommunications.
- Area of specialisation is in Financial Instruments (IAS 39 and IFRS 9) with a focus on Derivatives and Securitisation.
- Rendering consultation service for top executives in various companies including STC (KSA), Suncor (Libya) and BMO (Canada) in addition to several Banks in Egypt and Gulf area.
–Teaching in EY as an instructor in CPA courses with more than 90% passing rate from first trial with marks exceeding 90 in more than 80% of my students.
– Teaching in EY Canada in IFRS and participated in shifting Canadian GAAP into IFRS being nominated to represent EY Canada in the committee handling the project.
– Participated in Business Community Training (BCT) with EY teaching CPA and IFRS.
– Attended on an annual basis Train the Trainer (TtT) with EY being responsible for teaching IFRS updates to EY Executives and audit methodology to EY staff.
– Currently heading Wahid Abdel Ghaffar (WAG) Academy and teaching IFRS, CPA and ACCA courses in addition to teaching IFRS course in Baker Tilly Greece as a member of IFRS global team in Baker Tilly International.
– Nominated by EY NY to develop global on-line course for IFRS 9 and 13 as an area of specialisation.
– Participated as an author in a publication to shift Canadian GAAP into IFRS.
• Baker Tilly Wahid Abdel Ghaffar & Co.
Senior Partner Jan 2018 – till now
Head of Middle East region in Management Assurance and Special Assignment (MA&SA) Jan 2013 – Jan 2018
• Ernst and Young – Egypt Executive Manager Jan 2011 – Jan 2013
• Ernst and Young – Canada and USA Senior Manager March 2005 – Dec 2010
• Abu Dhabi Audit Authority ADAA - UAE Supervisor – Jan 2004 – Feb 2005
• Ernst and Young – Egypt Audit Supervisor - Jan 1998 – Dec 2003
• BDO – Egypt Audit Staff Jan 1997 – Dec 1997
Qualification & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree of Commerce, Ain Shams University
– Major: Accounting. - Certified Public Accountant (CPA) USA. - Chartered Accountant (CA) Canada. - Master of Business Administration (MBA)
– Edinburgh UK. - Accredited in IFRS
- UK. - Member of the Egyptian Society of Accountants and Auditors (ESAA)
- Member of Training Committee in ESAA
- Member of Syllabi Committee in ESAA
Ahmed Ali is a Finance Business Partner at PepsiCo with 8 years of experience across several industries (FMCG, Retail, Automotive, Financial Services).
Currently at PepsiCo. He is the (Supply Chain Finance Business partner – Logistics & Distribution) looking after the performance of more than +20 distribution centres, +100 Fleet Vehicles with annual budget of 80Million$.
Previously at PepsiCo, He held the role of (Supply Chain Finance Business partner – Manufacturing and Cost of Goods Sold) looking after the performance of +6 Mega Manufacturing plants with annual production turnover exceeding +100Million Raw Cases and a Cost of Goods Sold budget exceeding 300Million$. Before Joining PepsiCo, He held the role of (Assistant Head of Finance) for (Toyota Motor Engineering – Egypt).
The first manufacturing subsidiary for (Toyota Motor Corporation – Japan) in the Middle East & North Africa.
Being responsible for several finance functions ranging from Treasury, Pricing, Financial Planning & Internal Audit and annual budget of 180Million$, Additionally, worked with PricewaterhouseCoopers for one year in this role he audited public and Non-public companies for 1 year.
Amr is CPA since 2000 (Pomona, California) , IFR Certified since 2017and a finance expert with more than 20 years of extensive experience in different finance areas ranging from External Audit, Finance Operations, Revenue Assurance, Financial Reporting to Budgeting and Planning. He did start his journey with Vodafone in 2004, travelled to Vodacom Congo & Tanzania to act as Head of finance operation.
During his 15 years of employment at Vodafone Group he held several positions within finance department and led the formulation of various wining projects which heavily contributed to Vodafone success.
Including; restructure and redesign of several finance (Ex. Revenue Assurance, Costing and BI), deployment of cutting edge technologies via several digitalisation and business transformation projects (Incl. SAP, HFM, RAID and S4HANA), and introduction of data analysis & business intelligence tools such as: Power BI, and Sport Fire.
He is currently Heading the Financial Planning and Analysis and Business Intelligence department at Vodafone Egypt. Before joining Vodafone, he held the role of Chief Accountant, General Authority for Economic Zone North West Suez Gulf. Additionally, worked with Deloitte in audit division for 2 years.
Dr. Ahmed Assaf
Dr. Ahmed Assaf has more than 12 years experience in banking sector with strong background in banks operations and retail banking.
Now, he is heading a branch for one of the biggest banks in Egypt. Academically, Dr. Ahmed granted his MBA in banking management.
His doctorate of business administration was specialised in finance, and the final thesis studied the effect of formal finance on the profitability of SMEs in Egypt.
Beside that , he was selected in 2017 to join future leaders program
- held by central bank of Egypt
- that aims to choose potential bankers in Egyptian market and prepare them for leading the sector in near future.
Long professional experience , strong academic background , gaining several portfolios of training ,and participating in several banking models make him one of the best banking trainers.
is Head of Cost Accounting at Methanex Corporations since Aug 2019, and Finance Subject Matter Expert at Methanex Corporations since Jan 2019, as Finance Subject Matter Expert attending global workshops held in Canada Vancouver presented by Oracle & IBM members. He is certified in IFRS from PWC in May 2012 and the Financial Modeling &Valuation Analyst (FMVA) Certification Program in December 2018.
Starting his journey in 1992 Achieving the Bachelor’s Degree in BC of Commerce From Ain Shams University in 1996, There on a Technical Diploma as a Certified Corporate FP&A Professional in 2015, Then receiving another Technical Diploma in Corporate Valuation and Financial Modeling:
Case Studies and Applications from the American University in Cairo, and his latest education certificate the Technical Diploma in Financial Modeling an Valuation Analyst (FMVA) Certification Program, from the Corporate Finance Institute in Egypt.
The Professional Experience which he holds dates from 1997 as an accountant at Abo El Einan in Cairo Egypt which he stayed for one year, and then moving to Cost Control Section Head at Khalda Petroleum Company.
Operations Division with JV Apache Egypt Corporation. Remaining in such an establishment from 1998 to January 2009, from Cost Control Accountant, to Cost control Section Head and then Cost Control Department Manager.
And the next step was Cost Engineer (Controller / Analyst) at Methanex Corporations staying in the establishment from 2009 till Present ( 2019), moving position after Cost Engineer was Cost Analyst, then Plan Turnaround Cost Controller, then Senior Cost Accountant, after that was Finance Subject Matter Expert, and finally the current job title is Supervisor of Cost Accounting at Methanex Corporation ibn Cairo Egypt.
Amr Kambal, ACCA, CIA, CCSA, Dip IFRS (UK)
Head of Internal Audit – Beltone Financial Holding
Amr is the Head of Internal Audit at Beltoen Financial Holding. Amr has an oversight role of the internal audit function throughout Beltone group of companies. Prior to joining Beltone, Amr was the Head of Internal Audit at AMLAK Finance Egypt, a wholly owned subsidiary of AMLAK UAE.
Amr has over 20 years of professional experience. He is a former Senior Manager in-charge of the Internal Audit department at KPMG Egypt. Prior to joining the Advisory practice, Amr has joined an international secondment in the United Kingdom within the audit practice for three years, Amr was enrolled in KPMG audit function since 2002 and used to provide assurance services for major trading firms, construction companies and manufacturers.
Professional and Industry Experience
Amr work focuses on the Middle East, Gulf and European regions as follows:
• While working at KPMG Egypt’s Advisory practice, Amr has managed large-scale advisory engagements. He has experience within the following industries: Manufacturing, Construction, Publishing and Press, Service Provider Organisations, Governmental Institutions, Oil & Gas and Banks.
• While working at KPMG United Kingdom Assurance practice, Amr has managed large-scale assurance engagements. He has experience within the following industries: Manufacturing, Construction, Housing Associations, and Universities/Colleges.
• Conducting internal audit engagements for various non-audit clients. Work included performing Strategic Analysis, Enterprise Risk Assessment, Developing and Executing Risk Based Internal Audit Plan, Issuing Internal Audit reports and following up on the implementation of the Internal Audit recommendations.
• Amr has an exceptional presentation and communication skills, as such he was selected as one of the best accounting/audit instructors in KPMG – Hazem Hassan in 2013.
Education & Certifications
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA), UK.
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), USA.
• Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA), USA.
• The ACCA Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards (Dip IFRSs), UK.
• IELTS in academic professional English accredited by University of Cambridge (UK).
• Modern Accounting Certificate, American University in Cairo (AUC)
• Bachelor of Science in Commerce Helwan University.
Amr is a qualified instructor at several reputable educational institutions, such as:
• The American University in Cairo
• International Finance Corporation (IFC)
• The American Chamber of Commerce
• Egyptian Institute of Directors (Financial Regulatory Authority) (FRA)
• Egyptian Society of Accountants and Auditors (ESAA)
• Egyptian Banking Institution (EBI)
• Egyptian Banks Union
• RSM Training Academy
• KPMG training instructor team Training Program Delivered Amr delivered diversified training programs, such as:
• Accounting (Credit Course Module)
• Corporate Governance
• Internal Audit
• External Audit
• Internal Controls (including COSO model)
• Risk Management
• ACCA / CIA / IFRS Diploma
• Financial Statement Analysis
• Finance for Non-Finance Managers
• Planning / Budgeting
is a Corporate Finance & Experienced Consultant with more than 22 years diversified experience in different industries varied from multinationals to conglomerate entities.
He is proficient at forming, implementing and adapting finance strategies, steering business to remarkable achievements during normal and chased times, to yield business growth and success to maximise shareholders wealth as an IRR expert.
Practically, Ehab had an exposure and worked in well-known companies as a 1st class Financial Modeler and Valuator who advise and consult board members financially.
- Cairo Poultry Group
- Americana, Corporate Finance and investment Manager
- Americana Group, Assistant Manager Corporate Finance and investment
- Egyptian Canning Company
- Americana, Financial Controller
- KRAFT Foods Egypt, Senior Financial Analyst
- Fiat Auto Egypt, Factory Controller & Financial Analyst
- LG Electronics Egypt, Supply Chain controller
- Negada for Construction (private Co.), Financial Accountant
His dual beneficial profile makes any training provided as an edge and fully practical with new tactics and a mindset of know-how.
Haitham Gabr, MBA, CDCS, Credit Certificate
Group Treasury Manager, Cargill Egypt.
Haitham is a Financial and Corporate Treasury Professional who gained a real practical exposure between several brand name FIs and corporates, he is acting as Group Treasury Manager for Cargill Egypt, previously Hiatham was Corporate Treasury Manager for El Sewedy Electric.
He started his career from banking sector as Trade Finance Banker, moving up to Managing Arab bank Trade Operations. His Dual profile allows him to guide trainees to develop their career profile.
Haitham is investing the 21 years of his practical experience to drive a very practical training to introduce a very solid financial knowledge. In addition, Haitham has an exceptional presentation and training skills.
Furthermore, he is fit, active and willing to undertake any training that maybe necessary in order to achieve the assigned business objectives.
Mohamed Rashad, CPA, CIA, CISA, IFRS DIP
Group CFO, Saudi Markets.
Professional external audit and financial Advisor and training instructor, more than 21 Years of experience in Accounting, Performance Audit, IT audit, Data analytics, Fraud detection & investigation and training. in public and private sectors and multinational companies.
Qualified professional, Certified public accountant
- CPA, Certified internal auditor
- CIA, Certified information system auditor
- CISA and ACL certified data analyst
- ACDA. member of the Egyptian society of accountants and auditors and IFRS diploma from E&Y.
Experience covers several industries and business, Manufacturing, Construction & real estate, Retail, Banking, Energy Oil & Gas, Hotel and Aviation.
Develop and Execute several training courses in Egypt and gulf in the fields of accounting, costing, internal audit, internal control, Fraud, financial analysis, data analytics and IT audit. also teaches several professional certificates, CPA, CIA, CISA and IFRS.
worked as a group CFO in one of Saudi market reputable company in catering business. more than 8 years as senior audit manager in Bahrain national audit office in quality audit, performance audit and administration audit. more than 9 years in Egypt working for big four audit firms, KPMG, Deloitte and as internal audit manager in the corporate office for one of the biggest investment company in Egypt and its subsidiaries.
AMIR EL DALY, CFA
Treasury, Finance Professional, CFA Instructor
Amir is a Senior and seasoned finance professional with excellent credentials and vast experience in Banking, Money markets and securities.
Amir has accumulated over 10 years of experience in reputable financial institutions and is a trusted name and professional reference for several financial institutions when it comes to Asset, liability and Risk management.
Currently working as an interest rate risk senior analyst at CIB, Amir brings in six years of Treasury analysis experience as a Senior Treasury analyst for Beltone Financial, and Over 3 years of Market Risk Analysis experience at Arab African International Bank.
He has a strong inclination and aptitude for research and development towards the financial services sector, including corporate Finance, Capital markets, Portfolio management, equity investment, foreign exchange dealings, fund and asset management, stock exchange and investment advisory activities.
Delivering over 2000 training hours, Amir has helped over 60 CFA candidates succeed the CFA exams and proceed with competence and confidence to senior positions in the financial market.
Amir combines vast professional experience and deep academic knowledge. He possesses an exceptional talent and skill to deliver and transform a lecture to a memorable training experience where students’ brains are challenged to perform better.
is a professional consultant for international trade business , he graduated from faculty of commerce –foreign trade in 1999, he joined financial banking sector in 2001 where he gained over 18 years of experience in trade finance business , holder of CDCS (Certified Documentary Credit Specialist ) –CITF (Certified International Trade Finance ) in global trade from The London Institute OF Banking & Finance .
Acting as a trade counselor for a wide range of corporate clients in different industries ,he used to offering trade learning sessions / programs to empower his clients with the appropriate level of trade knowledge ,aiming to expand their business safely and economically , during this period he also offered tailored made solutions that meet client’s business needs. Sherif is also expert in structuring of trade facilities and working capital optimization, handling of complex deals by offering wide range of suitable products from traditional to tech-based business .
Sherif has a passionate interest in learning, developing, coaching, he was post graduated from Edinburgh University UK in business administration, and in addition he holds Credit Course Certificate (corporate lending).
Finally he decided to convey his gained knowledge and experience to a board spectrum of clients and colleagues in the in the Market throughout different series of trade sessions and consultancy to whom trade matters.
is A creative and inventive energy professional, who craves a challenge and who is willing to work outside his comfort zone. He Possesses superb communication skills and is someone who can build up rapport easily, open up trainees, find out exactly what they need, and then present them with a wide range of knowledge.
He is Result orientated with a focus on getting successful Outcomes. Academically, He is a PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP) Certified through Project Management Institute (PMI).
Also he is a CP3P (PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP CERTIFICATION PROGRAM), The APMG PPP certification program in progress. In addition to holding a Sales Management Certification from the AUC, school of continuing education empowered by Parsons.
He is Faculty of Information Engineering and Technology (IET), Electronics and Electrical Engineering graduate from the German university in Cairo.
This topic in reliability assessment of power generations systems utilizing different sources of energy, focusing on power generated from renewable sources supervised by University of Freiburg Energy Management Department and the German University in Cairo.
Practically, He had the exposure to many well know companies, From 2016 through 2018 he worked as a O&M General Manager at Total‐Eren Egypt (AESOML).
A developer, owner and operator of power projects in emerging markets, with a special mandate to the innovation and development of the Latin American, African and Asian renewable energy sector.
He also worked as a Sales Manager at Otak trading and contracting Leading the solar sales efforts and work cooperatively with Otak Solar sales team to achieve sales goals for the business.
Business Development Manager in Complete Energy Solutions, an EPC specialized in utility and commercial scale renewable energy power plants.
Project Manager for the same previous employer Complete Energy Solutions.
Presales and system integration engineer in EBAT Egypt, a technical and financial advisory based In the United Kingdom.
With 13+ years of experience in diverse finance fields. Mohamed is the Head of Budgeting, Planning & Analysis and Head of Business Development & Licensing with Novartis Egypt.
He also worked for Vodafone Egypt in different financial analysis & multiple accounting roles. During his career, he has incorporated various skills out of which financial analysis, building & leading teams, developing talent, financial leadership, driving business goals, cost reductions, creating & implementing a financial strategy, business process engineering, and business partnerships.
He has been a consistent achiever with a solid commercial finance background that enables driving effective financial partnership to support the business.
He is a Certified Managerial Accountant and has a bachelor in Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
is a department head of financial internal audit in the Petroleum Pipelines Company, where he has devoted most of his practice to financial accounting for the last twelve years.
He has extensive experience in International financial reporting standards (IFRS) and innovative financial accounting.
His recent activities include consulting and training on the internet, working with corporate to implement revenue from contracts with customers "New IFRS 15", deferred tax ,borrowing costs, Financial instruments and Hedge accounting, Financial lease and other unusual financial accounting backed issues. Ghareeb is primary IFRS instructor for many training companies.
Ghareeb is a lead consultant on IFRS and other educational issues to Infomineo expert's network, Human Capital, Orchid Education, Canadian Association for Studying Abroad (CASA) and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Egypt.
Ghareeb is a frequent speaker at Ministry of Finance, Sales Tax Authority training center as he shares his knowledge in internal audit and IFRS.
EDUCATION & Professional Certificates:
- Bachelor degree in commerce, Accounting, Faculty of commerce, Cairo University, 2003.
- Diploma in Accounting and Audit, faculty of Commerce, Cairo University, 2006.
- Msc in Internal Audit from Sadat Academy for Management Sciences, the major specialization is accounting, the title of dissertation was "Measuring the quality of internal audit using six sigma Approach", 2011
- Certified International Financial Reporting, ACCA, UK, 2014.
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting, ACCA, UK, 2015
- Teaching finance for non-Financial, course authorized by University of California, Irvine, USA,2015
DR.EMIL JOSEPH NASR BESHA, PHD
With 26 years of solid experience in the ﬁeld of Treasury & Asset Liability Management, Dr. Emil is the General Manager of Assets & Labilities Management – Treasury Department at Banque Misr.
Among his professional milestones that started in Banque Misr in December, 2000 in the securities department moving to Head of Bonds, Securities& Egyptian Banknote in Dealing Room, passing by Head of Capital Desk in Dealing Room & Risk Management, Treasury Sales Manager, Senior Deputy General Manager and reaching to General Manager – ALM – Treasury Department. He is also a Treasury and ALM Speaker & Trainer providing top quality “Tresury and ALM” training for Bankers and Financial sector members. He is also a professional trainer and instructor at several institutions and universities
His professional trainings and accreditations are:
- PHD Degree in Economic with the title “ the monetary policy impacts on treasury bills speculations”
- Master Degree in Economic with the thesis title “ the Economic impacts of Egyptian International Reserve on exchange rate through the period (1990-2017)”
- PHD Degree in Public Administration with title thesis"The impact of the coordinator between the commercial banks and the civil community in facing money laundering according Basel II" .
- Master Degree M.Sc, in Public Administration .
- Diploma, Business Administration
- Diploma, Feasibility Study& Project Evaluation.
- Diploma, (2 year) Investment and Finance.
- Diploma, (2 year) Accounting and Taxes.
In addition, he attended 40th Interarab Cambist Association (ICA) Conference at Indonesia in 2016, 37th Interarab Cambist Association (ICA) Conference in Germany in 2014, 36th Interarab Cambist Association (ICA) Conference at Istanbul in 2010, ASSETS & LIABILITES Management advanced course at Dubai in 2017, Risk Management& Dealing Room course in Greece in 2007, Operational Risk course at Dubai in 2005, Advanced Analysis& Banking Rating course at Cyprus in 2004.
With more than 20 years of experience with consulting firms on investment analysis, valuation, mergers and acquisitions, risk management, and corporate finance, Walid Nabih is currently Partner, Business Advisory Services at Mazars Corporate Finance.
As a partner in the financial advisory services his responsibilities covered preparation of feasibility studies and project evaluation. He also evaluates the viability of potential investment opportunities through designing,
creating, implementing the investment analysis reports, financial modeling and risk assessments. He prepares operational and strategic business plans, identifying key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate risk response controls.
Previously he was a Business consultant at Ajyal Information Systems (Jan 2004 – March 2008) Among his professional milestones is Senior financial analyst at Egyptian International House for Accounting and Consultancies (October 1998 – December 2003) and Auditor at Dr. Mohamed Lotfy Hssouna Accounting Office (September 1997 – October 1998)
He is also a professional trainer and instructor at several institutions and universities providing top quality CMA training and other financial training in several topics for Financial sector members and bankers; his training programs included topics such as Stock Valuation, Project Management, Stock Market, Financial Analysis, Decision making, Feasibility study, Working capital management, Impairment of Assets, Due diligence, Corporate finance, Cash flow, Budgeting, Risk Management, Financial Accounting, Computerized
accounting, and Cost Accounting.
Waleed Nabih is CMA certified from Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) USA, He is also CVA certified from International Association for consultants, valuators and analysts. (IACVA), USA. Other professional
trainings and accreditations are:
- Diploma, Feasibility study and projects evaluation - Cairo University - Faculty of Economics & political science.
- Diploma, Financial Accounting - Ain Shams University- Faculty of Commerce.
- Management Skills – Mazars France – France, Paris
- Problem solving - Sira Corp, Egypt
- Business Valuations - Developers, Egypt
- Project Management - Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) , Egypt
- Aswaq Accounting Packages - Ajyal Information Systems, Egypt
- SQL database - Three Dimensions , KSA – Riyadh
- Modern Management - Professionals center for training & human development, Egypt
- International Accounting Standards, Cost Accounting, LGs & LCs - Professionals center for training &
human development, Egypt,Cairo
- Egyptian Accounting Standards - Accountants global network , Egypt,Cairo
- Fundamental Analysis - Egyptian Capital Market Association (ECMA), Egypt,Cairo
- Training for trainers (TOT) - Mohtawa integrated services), Egypt,Cairo
An astute banker with 17 years of Banking experiences and record of accomplishment of shrewd portfolios risk management within top tier multinational and Egyptian financial institutions.
Mr. Omar Negm is experienced in working in a multi-cultural environment, utilizing in depth knowledge of Credit, investment, Market and Assets &Liabilities (ALM) risk management.
Hands on experience in various Risk management exposures: Basel 1.5 & 3, Risk adjusted return on capital (RAROC), Fund transfer pricing (FTP), Internal capital adequacy assessment process (ICAAP), Enterprise risk management (ERM) implementation.
He is a member of ALM, Money market funds, Investment Committees and Board member in different portfolio’s companies and funds.
Omar Negm is currently the Head of Investment & Market & ALM Risk Management at Banque Misr.
He is also a professional trainer and Instructor of Corporate Finance in businesscenter/American university of Cairo since 2010 and other several institutions.
Previously he was Head of investment Risk Management at Commercial International Bank - (CIB). Among his professional milestones is Associate investment risk management at CIB for 1.5 year since July 2008, Senior credit analyst at CIB for 2 years since June 2006, Credit analyst at MISR international Bank– (Currently Qatar National Bank QNB ) from 2003 to 2005, Credit Administrator at Citibank from 1999 to 2003
His professional trainings and accreditations are:
- Certified Credit & Investment Analyst CIB (Credit Course – CC18- Cairo 2006)
- Master Degree of Economics - Helwan University – Cairo, Egypt – 2007
- Certified Investment Banker (CI Capital – Cairo 2007)
- Derivatives & Capital Market (Training the street – Cairo 2007)
- Advanced Valuation & Financial Modeling (DC-Gardner Cairo 2009)
- Private Equity Master Class (Abraj Capital – Dubai 2009)
- Corporate & Project Finance (Vair training-London 2010)
- Basel III Implementation & Impact & Capital adequacy calculations (IIF –Qatar 2012)
- Basel III - Liquidity Risk Management (Arab Banking Union-Lebanon 2014)
- Advanced Techniques and best practices in ALM (Euro money-Dubai 2014)
- Basel III – capital planning & ICAAP (Arab Banking Union –Dubai 2015)
In addition, he is a Board member in Upper Egypt investment holding Company (2011 – 2014), Upper Egypt for food manufacturing (2011 – 2014), Board & investment & Risk Management committee’s member in Beltone Asset Management Company (2014 till now), Board & Investment committee member in International Investment Company (2015 till Now).
Mohamed Abo El Naga
Has more than 20-years of accumulative experience in the Banking sector.
Mohamed Abo El Naga is a Deputy Senior Manager at Export Development Bank of Egypt since 2012. Mohamed has an oversight role over Centralized L/G’s Department.
He worked in different departments such as :
Documentary Collection Department, Letter of Credit Department, Financial institutions Department and Centralized L/G Department
He is also a professional trainer and Instructor of CDCS in EBI (Egyptian Banking Institute), Also a Trade Finance Trainer in EBE and other several institutions.
He started as graduate of Faculty of commerce - Cairo University in He started as an accountant at Chrysler and moved to BMW.
He holds a CDCS certificate (Certified Documentary Credit Specialist) from IFS, U.K. (International Financial School) in addition to being one of the champion team involved in installing new software for the EBE bank. Also, recently he improves his skills about the trade by a master’s in supply chain and logistics which clears the vision on the trade processing and problems from the trader’s point of view in the dierent stages of the supply chain.
His Professional Accreditation and Trainings are:
- (CDCS) CERTIFIED DOCUMENTARY CREDIT SPECIALIST ISSUED FROM IFS in U.K under supervision of INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.
- Trade finance Instructor Certified Online Trainer
- INSTRUCTOR THANKS LETTER issued by the Egyptian Banking Institution based on the participant feedback for the CDCS course 2014-2015.
- INSTRUCTOR APPRECIATION CERTIFICATE issued by the Egyptian Banking Institution year 2018.
- Certificate of good conduct for bankers class A issued from Export Development Bank of Egypt (year 2000/2001).