Project Financial Modeling
What's Project Finance Modeling?
This Course covers the application of problems and techniques in project finance with
overview of advanced model timing and switching functionality, linking financial statement, revenues and cost calculations, and understanding of ratio analysis as well as will gaining a deep understanding about the loan agreement structure and deal participants with considering the risk and mitigants area.
Also, During the course, participants also gain an insight into how to tailor the outputs of the model to end users, interpret the results, run sensitivities and optimization processes, as well as perform some degree of testing to reduce to incidence of modeling errors.
By the end of the course, you will be able to break down analysis into its component parts and make better business decisions.
Why Project Finance Modeling?
Upon Course Completion you will be to:
• Appreciate the difference between what makes a good model and a bad one.
• Follow a logical, structured and disciplined approach towards model building.
• Build a model (or significant parts of one) from start to finish.
• Gain a deeper understanding of project finance transactions, the types of models
used and their typical structure.
• Learn how to translate key financial and commercial aspects into Excel.
• Understand better how to tailor the outputs of the model towards end users and
interpret the results.
• Improve knowledge of Excel functionality.
• Learn ways to reduce the incidence of modeling errors.
• Understand Project finance structure and deal participants
• Understand Project finance loan agreement
• Understand project finance risks and mitigants
Introduction to Project Finanace
Design Principle and Best Practices
Building The Model
Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation for Project Finance
Cash Flow Cascades and Reserves
Model Flexibility - ScenariManagement
Construction Period - Sources and Uses
Project Finance Structure and Deal Participants
Project Finance Loan Agreement
Project Finance Sources of Funds
Project Finance Risks and Mitigates
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Bankers/Investment Bankers
• Project Finance Modelers
• Financial Advisors
• Credit Analysts/Managers
• Corporate RMs
• Risk Managers
Training Methods That You Can Choose From
Enjoy this certified program at your premise of choice, with lower costs, and schedule that suits you best.
ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS!