FINANCIAL PLANNING AND BUDGETING
What’s FINANCIAL PLANNING AND BUDGETING?
This budgeting and cost control course will allow the participant to explore and share with other participants new thoughts in the planning, control, and budgeting cycle, resulting in a renewed energy in returning to the workplace and implementing a more focused budgeting process, which communicates useful and timely information to management.
Why FINANCIAL PLANNING AND BUDGETING?
- Exercise the best practices in budgeting & the strategic role of cost concepts
- Exercise the budgets role in the management process
- Explain the concepts of the cost to the use of cost information for management control
- Identify the importance of strategy and its role in the master budget
- Be familiar with the master budget and explain the interrelationships among its supporting schedule
- Understand zero-base, activity-based, and kaizen approaches to budgeting
- Develop flexible budgets for evaluating short-term financial performance
- Explain the essence of control systems & Identify different measures
- Measure and evaluate the performance
- Leverage emerging technologies for delivering operational excellence
- Provides insights to the financial decision-making process
- Uses analysis, financial projections (planning, budgeting and forecasting) and reporting
- Able to gather qualitative and quantitative information on factors affecting the financial performance of the organization
- Able to analyze data and relevant facts, consolidate and convey insight to support decision makers and other stakeholders
- Able to understand financial concepts and identify key business drivers
- This course explores and share knowledge between participants for the planning, control, and budgeting cycle.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is designed for those who are responsible for financial management, budgeting, and forecasting within their organizations. This may include professionals working in financial planning and analysis (FP&A), accounting, treasury, financial reporting, corporate development, etc.
Training Methods That You Can Choose From
Enjoy this certified program at your premise of choice, with lower costs, and schedule that suits you best.
ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS!