Finance For Non-Financials
What's Finance For Non Financials?
This customized course provides learners with a foundation in financial principles & techniques relevant to the strategic management process.
Mastering all financial statements and making adequate financial analysis using ratio analysis Linkage between main financial statements and its key ratios.
The objective of this course is to provide the participants with an overview of the general accounts & financial position of the firm in order to give them a view of how financial decisions are made.
More importantly the course will give the participants a financial orientation and help them think of their business decisions they make in a financial manner and finally will give them the discrete information to enlarge business through P&L account.
Why Finance For Non Financials?
Upon Course Completion you will be able to:
- Apply the concepts of accounting and finance
- Understand key accounting and finance terms
- Examine financial statements by using key ratios
- Explain the importance of budgeting process
- Understand the economic substance of projects you are engaged in
- Make well-informed economic decisions
- Able to weigh benefits against costs.
- Understand the numbers in the financial statements of any company
- Have more complete picture of your company and its competitors
- Measure a new project’s vision through financial measurements
- Understand the financial history
- Develop an awareness of the importance of structuring a budget
- Handle the short-term financing tools
- Use the cash-flow analysis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Non-Financial Directors and Managers from:
- HR Departments
Enjoy this certified program at your premise of choice, with lower costs, and schedule that suits you best.
ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS!
Fill the form to download Finance for Non-Financial Brochure