Enterprise Risk Management
The volatility and uncertainty experienced in the global marketplace over the past few years has clearly indicated the need for organizations of all types to be better prepared to identify, measure, and manage a variety of risks. These factors, including credit, market, and operational risks, have in some instances threatened the viability of many firms and markets. The collapses of firms like Lehman Brothers and AIG have shown that liquidity, legal, regulatory, and reputational risks must also be addressed to ensure the long-term viability of both public and private organizations.
Defining and implementing a firm-wide framework to manage risk is a challenge that management can no longer ignore. Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) has emerged as the leading practice for firms wanting not only to survive but thrive under this new paradigm.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate familiarity with the concepts of the ERM Framework, including components, principles and tools.
- Bringing risk management (KRIs) into strategy and performance (KPIs) ; Generate measurable value by aligning the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework with strategic objectives .
- Implement appropriate and varied techniques for the identification and assessment of risk adjusted performance.
- Formulate risk appetite & tolerance.
- Foster a culture that reinforces appropriate risk-taking to balance value creation and value protection.
- Clarify Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) accountabilities of all employees from executives to the front line
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top Management level staff from the following departments:
- Board Members
Training Methods That You Can Choose From
Enjoy this certified program at your premise of choice, with lower costs, and schedule that suits you best.
ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS!