Certified Internal Auditor
CIA®: Three Letters That Spell Success
Accelerate Your Success
What is CIA?
This certificate is the only globally accepted designation for internal auditors and the standard by which internal auditing professionals demonstrate their knowledge and competence to facilitate and manage today’s complex internal audit responsibilities.
- Are viable resources for executive management and board of directors that help in accomplishing the overall goals of organizations
- Boost their career opportunities and earn increased credibility and respect
- Develop their knowledge of best practices in the industry
- Broaden their knowledge on internal controls and other operational issues such as IT, finance and accounting
- Demonstrate proficiency and professional ability to control and identify risks
- Are equipped with the best ways for auditing professionals to communicate with today’s challenges
- Lay the foundation for continued improvement and advancement
The Career with A Future
- Be among the most wanted
Put yourself in the top five careers
- Earn more money than ever
High demand is making CIA salaries rise
- Have the world at your fingertips
Travel is just one of the perks
- Enjoy work life balance
Employers want to keep you happy
- Stand out from the crowd
A credential that’s one of its kind
The IIA’s CIA Program is designed to expand your internal audit knowledge, build confidence for addressing today’s internal audit challenges, and prepare you for the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) exam.
The program, consisting of three courses, utilizes The Institute of Internal Auditors CIA Learning System. This certificate program will provide you with an in-depth review of the global CIA exam syllabus and materials included in The IIA’s CIA Learning System. The IIA’s CIA Learning System is a premier quality CIA review course designed to meet the unique needs of busy internal audit professionals. Developed under the guidance of CIA certified subject matter experts, this program will provide you with the tools necessary to successfully prepare for the CIA exam in the time frame that best suits you.
Part One - Essentials of Internal Auditing
Part Two - Practice of Internal Auditing
Part Three - Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
the Effort ?
IIA - The Institute of Internal Auditors
Established in 1941, The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is an international professional association with global headquarters in Altamonte Springs, Florida, USA. The IIA is the internal audit profession’s global voice, recognized authority, acknowledged leader, chief advocate, and principal educator. Members work in internal auditing, risk management, governance, internal control, information technology audit, education, and security.