Powerful Solutions for Predictive Performance
Refining Financial Consultancy Services in Egypt
CORPORATE FINANCE AND DEBT ADVISORY
- Access Partners’ provides independent advice to borrowers, owners and sponsors on raising, refinancing and restructuring of debt. Based on our close contacts to wide variety of debt providers and understanding of their credit processes, we help our clients to improve their financing structure to secure achieving strategic targets.
- GROWTH FINANCING.Advice on arranging financing for investments and acquisitions as well as for management and leveraged buyouts.
- REFINANCING. Refinancing of existing debt, including solutions by alternative/non-bank lenders. Typical goals are to improve commercial terms, extend maturity profile or to increase financial flexibility through e.g. covenant or collateral rearrangements.
- CHANGES IN CAPITAL STRUCTURE. Advice on changes in capital structure and recapitalizations, including funding through structured products or mix of traditional debt and structured products.
- FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING. Advice on distressed and default situations as well as turnaround financing, including e.g. lender negotiations, covenant resetting, amortization rescheduling and recapitalizations.
Why Consider Corporate Debt Financing?
Corporate debt financing may be attractive to companies for several reasons:
- Debt is almost always less dilutive to existing shareholders than equity.
- Properly structured debt can extend the cash runway for a company that needs to reach specific milestones to increase its valuation.
- It is common to use debt to help reach other valuable milestones in product development, overall breakeven revenue, and profitability.
Obtaining finance for a company requires investment documentation that
fully meets professional quality standards and the requirements of financial institutes: