Basel III & IV
What’s Basel III & IV ?
Knowledge of Basel principle rules is essential for all participants of the banking sector. This is however a significant challenge both due to their complexity and because they keep changing, thus making it imperative to for top management, executives and professionals to ensure they always have updated knowledge. The course covers the main changes introduced, since the financial crisis in 2007 / 2008, by both Basel III and Basel IV.
Why Basel III & IV ?
By the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Understand how main pillars of Basel III and IV, along with some of the calculations are done on a high-level scheme.
- Identify areas of regulation are changing and in which way and understand the degree of impact each regulation has on Banks’ financial indicators (Profitability, liquidity, …etc).
- Understand overall impact of the regulations on decision making process and business model.
- Have insights on how much top management will need to change their current processes, monitoring tools, and policies, in order to comply with the new regulations.
What is Basel III?
What is BASEL IV?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is intended for banking sector:
- Top management.
- Banking Professionals and consultants.
- Head of Risk in Banks & Multinational Enteties
Training Methods That You Can Choose From
Enjoy this certified program at your premise of choice, with lower costs, and schedule that suits you best.
ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS!