ACI Dealing Certificate
The high-end Trading and Dealing Room globally recognised credential
We introduce this program
Pass it on the first attempt
What is ACI Dealing Certificate?
The ACI Dealing Certificate is a foundation program that allows candidates to acquire a working knowledge of the structure and operation of the major foreign exchange and money markets, including the ability to apply the fundamental mathematics used in these markets, and their core products (cash, forwards and derivatives), and the basic skills required for competent participation, including the ability to apply the fundamental mathematics used in these markets. Candidates should also be able to apply The Model Code to their situation.
Why ACI DC?
- Increase candidate opportunities nationally and internationally with a global qualification
- Fulfil the requirements established by financial services authorities for regulated activities
- Learn a global standard and a skill set which is unique in treasury
- Become part of a global community of thousands of ACI certificate holders
- Enable your organisation to successfully pass risk assessments conducted by regulators
- Staff members fulfill the requirements established by financial services authorities for regulated activities
The course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of Dealing Standards. You will also learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them.
On completion of the course candidates should be able to understand:
- Basic Interest Rate Calculations
- Cash Money Markets
- Foreign Exchange
- Forward, FRAs and Money Market Futures & Swaps
- Principles of Risk
- The Model Code
Basic Interest Rate Calculations
Cash Money Market & Calculations
Foreign Exchange & Foreign Exchange Calculations
Forward-forward, FRAs and Money Market Futures & Swaps
Asset & Liability Management
Principles of Risk
ACI - The Financial Markets Association
ACI Financial Markets Association (ACI) is a leading global trade association representing the interests of the professional financial markets community. Established in 1955, ACI is focused on enhancing best market practice and supporting market participants to adhere to principles of ethical conduct.
The ACI Model Code was acknowledged as the first industry-wide Code of Conduct for OTC/FX and related markets having been built on the original ACI Codes of Conduct from the 1970s. Updated subsequently to embrace the broader OTC community - and expanded from the dealing floor through to back office operations - the ACI Model Code strongly influenced many national Codes of Conduct and was retired in 2017 with the publication of the FX Global Code, the composition of which ACI participated in, along with various other Code of Conduct initiatives.